rebuilt the dirtbike...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You did a really good job on the rebuild. Just curious who did the motor work in Washington? There was a guy a few years back that was known for his work on quad motors and exhaust builds.

Nanotech9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks for the comments!

pretty sure this guy is a KTM guru... doesn't seem like a quad guy, but who knows...

he goes by DJH on the ktm forums. I'm not even sure if he works on anything other than KTM's.

I got to ride it lastnight. She wheelies everywhere (i.e. that Trials tire hooks up like crazy) and is scary fast. Got a few kinks to work out, but overall impressed with the setup.

The tire actually hooks up a little too well - wheeling and going straight mid corner instead of allowing me to steer with the back tire.... gonna add a little air pressure and see how it works.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to go to TRX450R.org till OSA kinda overtook my internet time. There were a couple of folks in Washington state that did porting, polishing, and boring and pistons. Its been a couple years since I have been to that site.

Latest posts

Top Bottom