Recently at an auction.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiophile

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This one was in my possession briefly. Was gonna do some trading but took a older German national flag instead. It is supposed to be authentic but who knows. I do have several German coins from the early to mid 40's.
20201114_194058.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I enjoy reading Nazi history and what they did to innocent people and how many survived despite the cruelty. I had relatives in concentration camps and know Germans that were confined in them. One good friend cries when asked about her history with the camps. Edmund Burke (1729-1797) “Those who don’t know history are destined to repeat it.” Virtually every nation on earth were represented as prisoners of the Third Reich. People today don't understand or have no concept of WWII and what Hitler did and they. all Trump a Hitler and dictator. I also have a few Deutsche Mark from the Nazi era-but I am not a Nazi nor a sympathizer. I'm sure some of you have German guns from WWII and you aren't Nazis either.

xring33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All but a few missed the point of the subject. Does the flag in question appear to be an original or a reproduction?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom