1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Recently at an auction.

Discussion in 'Photo Album' started by xring33, Nov 14, 2020.

1. audiophile

audiophile Sharpshooter

This one was in my possession briefly. Was gonna do some trading but took a older German national flag instead. It is supposed to be authentic but who knows. I do have several German coins from the early to mid 40's. 20201114_194058.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2. Fyrtwuck

Fyrtwuck Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    They said it was history when the idiots were ripping the confederate statues off their pedestals too.

TedKennedy and dennishoddy like this.
  3. emapples

emapples Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I do not disagree one bit.

4. John6185

John6185 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    I enjoy reading Nazi history and what they did to innocent people and how many survived despite the cruelty. I had relatives in concentration camps and know Germans that were confined in them. One good friend cries when asked about her history with the camps. Edmund Burke (1729-1797) “Those who don’t know history are destined to repeat it.” Virtually every nation on earth were represented as prisoners of the Third Reich. People today don't understand or have no concept of WWII and what Hitler did and they. all Trump a Hitler and dictator. I also have a few Deutsche Mark from the Nazi era-but I am not a Nazi nor a sympathizer. I'm sure some of you have German guns from WWII and you aren't Nazis either.

5. xring33

xring33 Marksman

All but a few missed the point of the subject. Does the flag in question appear to be an original or a reproduction?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. mr ed

mr ed Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%