Recommend a Glock holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I bought my Glock 19 it came with a holster that I sold here in our classifieds. Well,... now of course I'm wanting another but would like some recommendations. I'm not wanting to break the bank and it is NOT for conceal carry. I'd kinda like a leather one. Any recommendations?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
G&G are good to go - if you're in Tulsa, hit up either OPS on Admiral or Patrol Technologies over on 61st and (just East of Garnett I think it is?).

They have tons of cheap leather - if you don't find good prices at either, just wait until the wave of officers comes through and picks them clean and they'll put most of the rest of the stuff on sale/clearance.

Timing is everything with both of those places - check often if you're looking for something and they'll have it in-stock, but it will sell out with all of the officers in the area using both places to gear up.

I like Galco or Desantis for nice OWB leather that's not too hard on the budget.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 2nd gen Glock 22 rides in a Galco "Combat Master" every, single day.

It's the very best OWB holster I have ever owned.

I also have one for my Colt Cobra revolver.

Yes...they're THAT good! :thumb:

I buy all of my Galco gunleather at www.lapolicegear.com

I've shopped around...considering their promotions (free Galco cap and free shipping) they are about as cheap as you're gonna find.

Yep GED convinced me to buy one of these for my G19 as well and I ordered it from LApolicegear.com mainly cause they have the best price on ti and ive ordered so much from them that I know thye usually have pretty fast shipping times for stuff.

It should be here on the 18th of this month, I cant wait to try it out :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom