Recommendation for firewood vendor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey zombie, there's a house on 30th, just west of Macarthur, on the North side. Address is 6001 nw 30th. I believe they sell firewood.

I bought wood from that sooner rd location, was mostly black jack that smoked the house up

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey zombie, there's a house on 30th, just west of Macarthur, on the North side. Address is 6001 nw 30th. I believe they sell firewood.

I bought wood from that sooner rd location, was mostly black jack that smoked the house up

good info, thanks....that is just up the road a little ways...will have to hit that area and check them out.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
good info, thanks....that is just up the road a little ways...will have to hit that area and check them out.

well, I knew you lived here in Bethany so, little travel is good. They have a lot of wood already split and stacked. I hate delivering there because the house is like, 100 yards off the street.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well, I knew you lived here in Bethany so, little travel is good. They have a lot of wood already split and stacked. I hate delivering there because the house is like, 100 yards off the street.

with the avatar guessing you deliver for UPS? Happen to deliver the lake park neighborhood? If so you have delivered here and my neighbor most likely

Latest posts

Top Bottom