Red Dawn is closing their storefront ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC went by yesterday while he was in MWC and found out. Apparently you will still be able to order stuff from them on their website but Gaylon is shutting the store down. That's too bad. I always enjoyed sticking my head in the door and visiting with them when we were over that way. Took a couple, three classes there too. Learned a lot. I will miss them ...

Definitely have find time to make a trip down to The Faithful Prepper in Noble now.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to here that. I've know Gaylon since he was one of the youth pastors at my grandparent's church 10 years ago. He's a great guy and I wish the best for him. I've only had time to make it by his store a few times but enjoyed it when I did make it by.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When will he shut the storefront down? I've never been there but would like to drive over and see if I could make a purchase. Buy local, help your neighbors out. (Sorry I just never knew he was there til this post.)

Repubiman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Too bad.....yes Gaylon and even his staff was very pleasant and helpful anytime I was there. I spent a lot of
money in his store and will miss having such a place so close to me. He always recognized me after the first
time I met him which impressed me and made feel lie I was a valuable customer. I wish him well in whatever
his next endeavor will be. Thank Gaylon for your help over the couple years you were in business.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When will he shut the storefront down? I've never been there but would like to drive over and see if I could make a purchase. Buy local, help your neighbors out. (Sorry I just never knew he was there til this post.)

I'm not sure when exactly but you could call and I'm sure he could tell you.

I want to make it clear you will still be able to order stuff from him on his website. That is going to stay active and he will still sell merchandise and set up class schedules that way. It would be really neat if he could set up a forum there ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom