Red meat allergy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanadianRiverRat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! Then my wife must be “vaccinated” against this horrible condition. :lmfao:
Tempt not my "smart-ass side".....out of respect and in keeping with the harmonious tone of the forum, I'm not gonna say anything about how the terrible condition may not be triggered by "tiny doses of meat".....

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
from New Age Girl by Deadeye Dick

“Mary Moon, she's a vegetarian
(Mary Moon, Mary Moon, Mary Moon)
Mary Moon will outlive all the septuagenarians
(Mary Moon, Mary Moon, Mary Moon)
Oh, she loves me so, she hates to be alone
Don't eat meat but she sure like the bone”

Michael618

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watching the liberal news for a minute this morning I noticed they're talking about some new thing called Alpha Gal that's being spread by ticks, odd thing about this new bug is that it makes you allergic to red meat.

Anyone else think these facts are odd:

Only seems to be concentrated on the eastern half of the country or red states?

They had a Tucker show called "Lets eat bugs" earlier this year about transitioning people from red meats to bug based as a huge nwo agenda. They also addressed the fact that they could do this by genetically changing people to be allergic to red meats?

Now we have ticks as a primary delivery method of a disease that does exactly would they hinted at doing if people wouldnt comply?

Call me a conspiracy theorist but it seems they've started their test run of this.
Very likely a genetically engineered disease, just like Lyme disease.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t really blame the media or the libs… I really just blame the non native Oklahomans that have recently moved here. Which are all libs. And our government is all liberals too, or at least RINOs. So I guess I blame the liberals and media too. Really at the end of the day everybody is who is wrong.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Conspiracy- a secret plan by a group to do something harmful. I know at least one person who had Lyme Disease and could not eat any meat without getting sick. Even beans seasoned with a ham bone would do it. He was a businessman who grew up on a farm and returned each year to help family in the summer when hay, wheat and heavy work was needed. Got a tick bite which resulted in Lyme Disease.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watching the liberal news for a minute this morning I noticed they're talking about some new thing called Alpha Gal that's being spread by ticks, odd thing about this new bug is that it makes you allergic to red meat.

Anyone else think these facts are odd:

Only seems to be concentrated on the eastern half of the country or red states?

They had a Tucker show called "Lets eat bugs" earlier this year about transitioning people from red meats to bug based as a huge nwo agenda. They also addressed the fact that they could do this by genetically changing people to be allergic to red meats?

Now we have ticks as a primary delivery method of a disease that does exactly would they hinted at doing if people wouldnt comply?

Call me a conspiracy theorist but it seems they've started their test run of this.
The article in the news paper said, the lone star tick was responabe for this, and that this not only causesd an allergy to red meat, but pork, and chicken, as well as dairy products? This so called lone star tick, a white spot on it's back, has been a round for thousands of years, and the further back we go, the more people were subjected to ticks, due to how they lived, and worked!! I'm old enought to remember tying a coal oil rag around my ancles while picking black berries, and still getting ticks every time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom