Red meat allergy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watching the liberal news for a minute this morning I noticed they're talking about some new thing called Alpha Gal that's being spread by ticks, odd thing about this new bug is that it makes you allergic to red meat.

Anyone else think these facts are odd:

Only seems to be concentrated on the eastern half of the country or red states?

They had a Tucker show called "Lets eat bugs" earlier this year about transitioning people from red meats to bug based as a huge nwo agenda. They also addressed the fact that they could do this by genetically changing people to be allergic to red meats?

Now we have ticks as a primary delivery method of a disease that does exactly would they hinted at doing if people wouldnt comply?

Call me a conspiracy theorist but it seems they've started their test run of this.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its not a new thing. There’s been a lot of cases of people getting bit by a certain tick and becoming allergic to meat.

I think I heard it on a Joe Rogan Podcast when he had Ted Nugent on. Some famous hunter got bit and the poor guy can’t even eat the meat anymore that he harvests.
Yeah I heard about some instances bit from the way they're portraying it is like the next bubonic plague is hitting meat eaters lol

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mostly wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were on it as usually when they're promoting something there's an agenda around it. Definitely knew diseases like this exist as my mother has that devastating meat allergy 😢

Is Qanon still around? I thought they shut that rumor mill down haha

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m skeptical that this red meat allergy is really a thing, but if it really is a thing, what percentage of the people catching it had the roni shots?

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The government would never do that, the same way they wouldn’t dose people with lsd and other drugs to experiment with mind control or leave syphilis untreated in black patients just so they could study the effects it had. The government is our friend and is here to help us.
Well said brother
Most terrifying thing a person can hear is: were the government and were here to help! Just leave me be I'm good on my own two feet eating my red meat lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom