Red River Showdown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup, you ought to give him a call. He probably could use some OSA expertise.
And like I said I am giving him 2 full years, taking over a gutted program isn‘t easy. The Norman money grew tired of Carls BS last year, so he’s working with what he has. But I don‘t know if the rest of the support system will give him 2 years takin a$$ whippins like that…, at least not from Texas. Personally I find him to be a gem of a human, but in the end they pay you 7 mil a year to win, and if you can‘t do that they will replace you. I personally think he deserves 2 full year and he hasn’t even been there for 1 as of yet.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny how that's always the excuse, even though yes this year that is the case.

But something like this might just tamper the self-entitlement of most OU fans. And maybe OU athletic is pissing itself over moving to the SEC.

Y'all just make chit up lol. When is the last time OU fans were talking about rebuilding?

Uncle TK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the start of the second half all starters should have been benched!
The second string should have finished out the game

Practice next week should be used to determine who will start for the rest of the season!

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
In program history OU has only lost 6 games by more than 40 points

1917 Illinois 44-0
1921 Nebraska 44-0
1946 Oklahoma A&M 47-0
1996 Nebraska 73-21
1997 Texas A&M 51-7
1997 Nebraska 69-7

7 now

2022 Texas 49-0

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the end the program must embrace rebuilding. That will not happen in one yr. Then it’s time to play SEC teams. Sure the portal thing is out there but a losing season now and the Sec will make that a challenge. If they want to rebuild they had better win some games and avoid the big 12 cellar . THAT would be a killer indeed. Players OU need are going to be reluctant to make a commitment to a losing team that’s trying to rebuild. Better win some games NOW

Latest posts

Top Bottom