• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Reloading items needed - TRADES ADDED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Ok It's not actually a tumbler but a
vibrator2.jpg
Vibrator1.jpg

CENTRAL MACHINERY
5 Lb. Metal Vibratory Tumbler Bowl
Write a Review
Shine, polish and cut rust with this metal tumbler

$59.99

Picked this up a while back in a bunch of stuff. Doesn't looked like it's been used much. has some media in it that looks clean.

I'd take $25 or might trade for ??

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
True, but a lot could be argued just one those points depending if it was at an on the record type meeting or deposition. It's certainly a central point for consideration.

"As diligent" I should certainly hope that I'd continue a trend of diligence of watching The President of the United States of America rather than simply following Trump or Biden, or whomever will be in office later on. I know this might be a crazy concept around here, but the office is much more important than the person in it.

Little known fact --- it behooves all of us to demand strong leadership, ethics, morals, and brains from anyone that is in that office. Because if they suck miserably at their job, we all suffer as a country. If they do well, we tend to do well as a country. It's this hyper partisan "my person is right your person is wrong and I'll sink my own ship to spite the Captain" BS that's going to be our downfall.

View attachment 186093 View attachment 186094
CENTRAL MACHINERY
Write a Review

$59.99

Picked this up a while back in a bunch of stuff. Doesn't looked like it's been used much. has some media in it that looks clean.

Those work great. Mine has an on/off switch where my Hornady doesn’t

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
View attachment 186093 View attachment 186094
CENTRAL MACHINERY
Write a Review

$59.99

I have ammo and stuff. Tell me what you would like in trade. 22lr, 9mm, 45acp, mags for AR, etc

Last edited:

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Well I just looked at your profile and saw your in Tulsa, I'm NW OKC. Ever get down here?
If I do I will let you know. May not work as I will be heading out of town in a couple weeks for surgery and then not able to drive for 8-10 weeks.... Thank you for being willing to trade on a good deal. Maybe next time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom