Remembering Building 7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to claim that the hijackers were paid by the government.

HA paid with what 77 virgins? Then yeah every douche that shoots at our troops is "paid" lol. If the terrorists wanna get paid then they need to come to me and I'll give them a little sumthin sumthin, how bout some 5.56 and a visit to allah in hell! Ship them bastards over here and tell them they're bouta get paid!

God bless our troops and God bless America. R.I.P. to the Fallen and **** them terrorist bitches. Long live the Republic!:patriot:

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what was in building 7? Someone brought that up and I have never seen a response........ And I don't mean explosives..... Where there companies, government, santa's workshop, what?

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Such an expert at everything RH. TFF. RH knows ALLL.. LO fawking L at you my man.

No, what there isn't. What we have are multiple videos of the buildings collapsing that sound nothing like a demo. And L O fawking L at prepping occupied, insanely busy, gigantic buildings for demolition while they remained open for business. Do you guys have a clue what goes on before they bring a large building down? That's a rhetorical question, by the way.

Look, you guys can say 9/11 was an inside job all you want. I really don't have anything to prove otherwise, and don't care enough to argue with you. But when you say the buildings were brought down as a result of CD, you sound like Forrest Gump explaining neurosurgery, and if you keep posting everyone with a basic understanding of how CD works will keep laughing.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lawl. Dog, you know you're my personal hero and I love you like an internet brother, but on this topic you're way off and I gotta bat you around a bit.

Such an expert at everything RH. TFF. RH knows ALLL.. LO fawking L at you my man.

Dude, I'm not expert at anything except sleeping. My knowledge that loud things are loud is all I need to debunk the controlled demolition theory. That and the fact it ain't real likely prepping 3 of the busiest buildings in the world for demo while occupied and operational would go unnoticed by a fawkgillion people.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what an actual controlled demolition sounds like for the speds. Note the cameraman flinching because it is so loud. I'd hazard a guess it would be shockingly loud echoing off the surrounding buildings in Manhattan.

Now can we move on to how hundreds of workers with super silent tools prepped several of the busiest buildings in the world for demolition without a soul noticing their efforts? While occupied?

Oh yeah, I forgot how QUIET those buildings were comming down.

damn buring couches bring down everything!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom