Reminder about this forum.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please keep in mind this forum is our 2nd Amendment forum meaning all conversations here should be focused on legal and political issues with respect to our 2nd amendment rights. It has never been an open political forum for all things political. I've re-worded the title of the forum to be a little more clear with this concept. The description remains the same. Thanks.

-Kelly

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Can you make a sub-forum for all other legal/political issues where only members can see it and utilize it?

I've learned a lot here regarding politics and law and I think this decision will decrease the draw to this forum as a whole. But I'd imagine you're already aware of that.

Thanks!

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I will agree with madd about this. I have had many good discussions on various topics with people of opposing views. I know it gets out of hand on occasion but would hate to see an end to it. It's your site and I appreciate you providing it, just my 2c.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll jump on board with these fellas also to say that I've enjoyed the forum. And even if there is a specific forum dedicated to 2nd Amendment discussions, I don't think it would be a bad idea to have a general political forum as well.

The discussions I've seen in this forum have made me more aware and involved in the process than I have been in years. To me, that's a healthy thing.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will agree with madd about this. I have had many good discussions on various topics with people of opposing views. I know it gets out of hand on occasion but would hate to see an end to it. It's your site and I appreciate you providing it, just my 2c.

Another big +1. :D

cheech_029

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with all. I think a general political would be used frequently. The previous thread had more views than the classifieds do. Thanks for the consideration.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with that IF it is civil (and that being strictly enforced). There are plenty of people I don't agree with (and that is good) but some are just buttheads and ALWAYS rude. Maddskillz and I don't agree on a lot of political stuff but he presents his side in a good way.
When people are rude it always goes downhill and gets locked.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with all the above. But it is your house Kelly and I'll abide by your decisions. Thank you for the best forum I've ever been on and keep up the excellent work! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom