Remington Bucket of Bullets 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remington does have the bucket of bullets in 45 acp 230 gr 200 ct if you can find them also CCI and Federal has their own buskets that they produce. I have seen the Remington for around $90 a bucket at some places online.
Thanks ill start looking picked up a real nice XD Tactical for 400 bucks

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah the higher prices for powder don't seem so incredibly bad, since handgun loads use so little in each charge.
But the asking price for primers puts a kink in my plow line. ☹️
I’ve said this a lot lately, I’ll just find a different hobby, one that’s healthy and cheaper. Imagine if all the fat, out of shape gun guys stopped
Shooting and raiding the ammo shelves and started exercising. We’d be back to $140 cases of blazer Brass in a couple months.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve said this a lot lately, I’ll just find a different hobby, one that’s healthy and cheaper. Imagine if all the fat, out of shape gun guys stopped
Shooting and raiding the ammo shelves and started exercising. We’d be back to $140 cases of blazer Brass in a couple months.
You bite yer tongue with that blasphemy!!!😝😅🤣😅

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL well im a semi fat guy and way out of shape and havent bought factory ammo in several years and have cut way back on my shooting to save what components i have for when i really need it for protection and putting food on the table.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL well im a semi fat guy and way out of shape and havent bought factory ammo in several years and have cut way back on my shooting to save what components i have for when i really need it for protection and putting food on the table.
Sell off some of those components and get a gym membership

Latest posts

Top Bottom