• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Remington RM380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Asking in all seriousness. Why?
Reviews I have seen on these were far from favorable to even failures of the pistol.
Has this changed or is what I've seen the exception and not the norm for these?

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
My next door neighbor has one that he seems to really like, and his wife has decided she wants her own. And, no supplier seems to have them in stock, so he asked me to help him in his search. I have had a couple over the years and I really kinda liked them better than the LCP or the S&W bodyguard. I'm not a big fan of the small 380s so my thoughts are not a good recommendation. All of them sure seem to be in demand, so I must be missing out on something! But, I'm just trying to help a neighbor. LOL

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
My next door neighbor has one that he seems to really like, and his wife has decided she wants her own. And, no supplier seems to have them in stock, so he asked me to help him in his search. I have had a couple over the years and I really kinda liked them better than the LCP or the S&W bodyguard. I'm not a big fan of the small 380s so my thoughts are not a good recommendation. All of them sure seem to be in demand, so I must be missing out on something! But, I'm just trying to help a neighbor. LOL

Fair enough. Good luck on your search.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I heard the Rorhbaugh's were great guns, I know they bring about a grand or more now.
Yeah, but then from what I've read those little Remington 380s have a lot of problems. I can't quote anything on the problems.... just what I've remembered off the top of my head. Couple of people on here like em but me I'll spend my money elsewhere for better reliability. Especially if it's for my wife's safety. IMHO

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
This fellow just swears by his. I don’t know what else he has had, but he is really happy with it. In addition to the REM, but he has a couple of nice Colt series 70 1911s. So he does have good taste!

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good luck finding one!

I picked mine up when CDNN had them for $199 with six magazines. It was a GREAT gun before I put the Galloway Precision parts in it ... AMAZING gun now.

Super smooth trigger. On par with my Burke tuned SIG P225A1 and P220.

Reliable ... feeds anything.

Some small pocket guns bite and are pretty snappy. Not the RM380. This gun is easy to shoot.

Highly recommend this gun.

2 MouseGuns.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom