Remove that $#@& tag off your undies!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tag....what tag?? Maybe I'm too distracted by the "entire" picture!! Usually those panties are removed in a "quick" manner and a tag is the least of my concerns!!

Kinda like kicking a woman out of bed for eating crackers in it. If the scenery is "pretty" enough...she could eat a bowl of menudo and a peanutbutter sandwich in my bed...she'll need her energy!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:uhh:

Let's just say I have a good friend who disagrees. And I'm not complaining. :D

:hey3:

LOL ... I don't like feeling "cold" but it sure is nice when you are having dinner ... :D 'Nuff said ... :naughty:

Everything feels funny the first time.

You must be doing something wrong then ... I have a lot of "firsts" under my belt ... "Funny" was NEVER a term that came to mind during any of them ... :naughty:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tag....what tag?? Maybe I'm too distracted by the "entire" picture!! Usually those panties are removed in a "quick" manner and a tag is the least of my concerns!!

Kinda like kicking a woman out of bed for eating crackers in it. If the scenery is "pretty" enough...she could eat a bowl of menudo and a peanutbutter sandwich in my bed...she'll need her energy!!

Haha! This ... I had a girl ask me once why I was dating this guy who was ... ahem ... VERY unconventional looking (I'm trying to say nicely that he was dog-ass fuggly ... No way to sugarcoat it ... He was one homely dude ... Poor guy ...). I told her that he more than made up for the stares we got in public in the privacy of my apartment. :naughty: NEVER judge a book by it's cover ... There's a lot of you guys here who, when you've seen me for the first time, have been like :shocked: and I'm no fool ... It had NOTHING to do with me being the hawt-ist chickadee on the planet ... :rollingla I was a Plain Jane if there ever was one when I was a 38DDD ... Now that I've knocked a couple of Ds off that, I'm really nothing special. Well, except to GC ... and that's all that matters! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom