Reunite Class ring with owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SNAKE PLISSKEN

"The name is Plissken"
Special Hen
Reaction score
How did you get the rings?
They were found in an abandoned storage unit. Then sold to me for the gold. After I purchased the rings I noticed the names of the owners inscribed on the inside of the rings so I thought instead of melting them down I would see if I could find the owners and see if they wanted them.

SNAKE PLISSKEN

"The name is Plissken"
Special Hen
Reaction score
These are the rings, still in good shape!
20240301_132304.jpg

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They were found in an abandoned storage unit. Then sold to me for the gold. After I purchased the rings I noticed the names of the owners inscribed on the inside of the rings so I thought instead of melting them down I would see if I could find the owners and see if they wanted them.

After looking over those court filings previously posted, I have a theory as to how those came to be in an "abandoned" storage unit.

You going to just give them the rings and eat the purchase price?

SNAKE PLISSKEN

"The name is Plissken"
Special Hen
Reaction score
After looking over those court filings previously posted, I have a theory as to how those came to be in an "abandoned" storage unit.

You going to just give them the rings and eat the purchase price?
Yeah, looks like I probably will. I also came to the same conclusions about how she lost them. After speaking with her I know there is no way she could offer to reimburse my investment.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, looks like I probably will. I also came to the same conclusions about how she lost them. After speaking with her I know there is no way she could offer to reimburse my investment.

You're a good egg, SNAKE.

Gooder than me, I can tell ya that.

I doubt she keeps them very long.

Latest posts

Top Bottom