Revolvers cylinder wont turn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will take it to a smith if I cant figure it out, but if Im able to fix it myself and save the gunsmith charge Im going to. I just ordered a replacement hand from Numrich, hope it fixes the problem so I can enjoy my new revolver.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will take it to a smith if I cant figure it out, but if Im able to fix it myself and save the gunsmith charge Im going to. I just ordered a replacement hand from Numrich, hope it fixes the problem so I can enjoy my new revolver.

Good luck with it...

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I got the new hand from Numrich in the mail this afternoon. I was a little worried because it was obviously used with a lot of wear marks on it. But I know they inspect the parts before shiping so I took the pistol apart to replace it anyways. It took about 5 seconds to see what was wrong....The hand in the pistol was the WRONG one to begin with, they look identical accept for a flat spot were the trigger spring lays against. This is what causes tension on the hand forceing it foward through the frame rotating the cylinder. I have no idea how the wrong part got in the revolver because it is used from unknown origins. I can only speculate the original hand got damaged and some dumbass replaced it with the wrong part. But im happy because Im pretty sure its good to go, and I have 110$ in it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom