Rick Perry to drop out.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think he's a fool. Why would he endorse Gingrich instead of Ron Paul? Gingrich doesn't stand a chance.

Because he IS a fool. He's going to endorse Newt just as ABC news is about to launch a torpedo right up his keister. Apparently they're going to try and hold off on killing his chances until after the SC primary, citing it wouldn't be right. Yeah, and it would leave more voters leaning towards Ron Paul, which they definitely don't want. It may be a two man fight between Romney and Paul on Super Tuesday.

The deck was stacked in favor of Romney long ago, but I'd dearly love to see all those scumbag news reporters scrambling to explain why Paul is doing so good, since he's SO unelectable. :(

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None of them are the greatest choices all career politicians for the most part. If Ron Paul does not get the GOP nomination he will revert back as an independent. Which will pull votes away from the Republican ticket like he did in the 2008 election? This will guarantee his holiness the messiah Obama another 4 years in office.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what happens to his chances after the interview with his 2nd ex-wife airs. Apparently, it could wreck his chances.
I can't put much stock in any ex looking for attention or paybacks.
I don't think any of us would want to be judged by what our ex- partners have to say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom