Rick Perry to drop out.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what happens to his chances after the interview with his 2nd ex-wife airs. Apparently, it could wreck his chances.

This is a strong possibility.

In thinking about it, Reagan is the only divorcee elected President and his was 31 years prior to running and not due to infidelity. With Newt on his 3rd marriage and having it brought smack dab in everyone's face tonight, I wonder if his chances are blown simply prima facie? Whatever she has to say doesn't matter nearly as much as bringing it all to light.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lost all respect for ricky P when ever he just gave up and said "OOPS" instead of I apoligize I can't remember but if elected......... he said OOPS what kinda bull crap is that

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None of them are the greatest choices all career politicians for the most part. If Ron Paul does not get the GOP nomination he will revert back as an independent. Which will pull votes away from the Republican ticket like he did in the 2008 election? This will guarantee his holiness the messiah Obama another 4 years in office.

Paul did not run as an independent in 2008... :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom