Rick Perry to drop out.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see how it could improve his chances.

You might be surprised - depending on how he handles it, it might make people identify with him as a flawed human being (just like the rest of us who aren't perfect).

Stranger things have happened and I think more than a few people are noticing the trend going the exact same way it did last time.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, the infallible, Christlike figure that is Newt Gingrich needs to show some more flaws to get the everyman vote. I don't trust a man that doesn't have a little dirt on him, and Newt's ostensible perfection really gives me pause.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, the infallible, Christlike figure that is Newt Gingrich needs to show some more flaws to get the everyman vote. I don't trust a man that doesn't have a little dirt on him, and Newt's ostensible perfection really gives me pause.

His multiple infidelites are more then a little dirt. It shows his lack of character. His lack of honesty and integrity. I don't want someone like this with his hand on the crotch of the country,

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Wait, I thought Ron Paul's Ex was speaking. I'm confused now - When did Ron Jeremy join the race?

Latest posts

Top Bottom