Rijas, Gunworld or Obama??? Who would you give a dollar to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who to give a dollar

• Obama

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Rijas

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Gunworld

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • None fo the above, burn the dollar

Votes: 67 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where is the grammar brain surgeon when you need them. Rijas are accurate well made rifles.

Rijas guns are pieces of junk. I could put together a delton rifle for less money and spew all sorts of lies about it too. And tack a 100% plus markup on it. That doesnt make it accurate, nor well made. I've seen drunken romanians make better, more reliable rifles.

This guy really either believes their lies or is a troll.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rijas guns are pieces of junk. I could put together a delton rifle for less money and spew all sorts of lies about it too. And tack a 100% plus markup on it. That doesnt make it accurate, nor well made. I've seen drunken romanians make better, more reliable rifles.

I am going with Rijas TROLL!!! He makes a couple of rediculous statements then sits back and watchs the fireworks. Probably a Rijas employee.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Has there been any confirmed reports of Rijas rifles failing?

Latest posts

Top Bottom