Rijas LLC-Durant Gunshow-Outrageous Behavior

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stainless

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think next time ill try and get them to break a gun down for me so I can see the "custom" and "gunsmithing" work that makes their weapons so valuable.

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In case you haven't seen it, the Rijas Lifetime Warranty copied straight from there site.

Our guns are guaranteed to hold a 1/2 MOA at 300 yards forever. Eight rounds, 8000 rounds, or 8 million rounds. Forever. It doesn’t matter.

Our rifles are guarranteed to do this with steel ammo, lacquered ammo, surplussed ammo or reloaded ammo. In fact any ammo listed on our competitors webisite as voiding their warranty will not void ours. We want our customers to be able to afford to shoot their weapon and have fun doing it.

If you have a provable ammo related failure to the point that it blows the back off the shell or splits the casing and does damage to the rifle the repair is 100% parts and 100% labor warrantied. With our custom rifles and pistols you do not pay for repairs or gunsmithing.

If you drop the rifle out of a tree while dee hunting, it falls off the back of your ATV that would be considered customer abuse to some manufacturers, whoever with Rijas Services that falls under the road hazard warranty. Again the rifle will be repaired at 100% parts and 100% labor warranty. All covered.

Our best advertising is spent on a satisfied customer. Would it be better to spend the money advertising in a gun magazine or solving customer related problems at no cost to the customer. That is our advertising.

The Rijas Services warranty applies to scopes, optics, and other accessories that are packaged with our weapons. If you break the scope, bring back both halves and you will receive a new scope.

Basically, the way this works when you purchase a weapon from us, whatever happens, your fault, our fault, no bodies fault, you never pay a dime again to repair the weapon. Now which weapon would you like to invest in? Would you rather pay one time or every time something goes wrong?

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kind of want to buy one of their guns just to see how much they will respect that "fix it no matter what" warranty. "I ran over it with a 10K...er...dropped it from my treestand."

tb556

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Though I didn't make note of their sign at the time (or at least don't remember), I'm certain these are the clowns I've run into at several shows. I had a mild argument with one of them over the rules of building SBRs.

They fit nearly every definition of the word "idiot' I've ever heard. Good on Super Dave for banning them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom