Robber Shot Dead After Attempted Pawn Shop Robbery in Las Vegas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UPDATE TO THIS STORY::

SUPER PAWN FIRED THE EMPLOYEE! EveryONE !! needs to boycott Super Pawn. DO NOT SHOP THERE OR GIVE BUSINESS. They fired that employee for protecting his life. Super Pawn has a "against policy" to employees arming themselves. This store was robbed by 3 people last month also. They ran to Centennial Hills Hospital after stealing GUNS from that location too.

There was a story on KTNV 13 last night about this robbery. Super Pawn has fired the employee (manager) that shot the robber. It was again company policy for employees to have firearms. Instead of getting employee of the year, he got the shaft. Also, the dead gangbangers cronies have been calling the store issuing death threats to them and the employee that shot the suspect. I would post a link up, but it appears to be dead on their website. I personally seen the story air last night though.
Here is a link to a blog about it. http://lasvegasbadger.blogspot.com/2012/02/super-pawn-fires-employee-who-shot-and.html

Colin

Email them and let them know what you think, not that it will do any good.

[email protected]

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a lot can be done about this other than the guy gets to live. Policy, is policy. I don't agree with the policy.
I can see also why an employer would want a policy such as this. I've known LEO's to have "accidental discharges" because they couldn't keep the gun holstered and wanted to show it off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom