Rock Island 10mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weston.cain

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
They had the double stack 10mm verison of these on sale for $436 for a couple months. I hemmed and hawed around about it but I think it's oos now.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I don't know how they produce those and get them shipped through distributors and then to your FFL for under $400. Crazy.
The same way we're getting super inexpensive guns from Turkey: the exchange rate works heavily in our favor.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Reminds me that I need to get one of those Turkish Hi-Powers before that changes!
Yes, you do.

UhKGKuY.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
They had the double stack 10mm verison of these on sale for $436 for a couple months. I hemmed and hawed around about it but I think it's oos now.

I could go for the 15+1 model. Pretty pistol. Pretty happy with the S&W Series 2 with the same round count, but I love the 1911 platform.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
The same way we're getting super inexpensive guns from Turkey: the exchange rate works heavily in our favor.

It was more of a rhetorical question; I know how things are cheaply made overseas.

It is just amazing that a product can be made so cheaply that Rock Island, the actual manufacturer, the material supplier, the overseas transporter, retailer and distribution can all make money off of that single product at that price-point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom