Roofer Recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm currently working with @Ptbirshooter87. He is with Rose Hill Builders. He's been great to work with thus far. We are currently working through the insurance inspection process. I did this once before with another company and we didn't get the insurance to cover nearly any of the work. @Ptbirshooter87 came out and inspected the roof. He marked it up so well I thought they were playing a giant game of tetris on my roof! They sent in about 500 pictures to State Farm and now we are getting a new inspector to come out thanks to his diligence. Thus far, the process has been great. Good communication.
I'm glad to hear that you decided to press the issue with your insurance company and ask for another adjustor.

I had to do this several times because many company adjustors, as opposed to contract adjustors, do not like to approve claims, although State Farm was always very easy to work with in my experience.

Good luck!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear that you decided to press the issue with your insurance company and ask for another adjustor.

I had to do this several times because many company adjustors, as opposed to contract adjustors, do not like to approve claims, although State Farm was always very easy to work with in my experience.

Good luck!
This will actually be number 3. The first company had 2 adjusters with the same results, but didn't seem nearly as thorough as Rose Hill has been thus far. Fingers crossed.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This will actually be number 3. The first company had 2 adjusters with the same results, but didn't seem nearly as thorough as Rose Hill has been thus far. Fingers crossed.
Well stick with it. As long as there is enough legitimate damage, eventually it should get approved. The right roofing contractor stating your case to the adjustor makes all the difference.

Ptbirshooter87

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm currently working with @Ptbirshooter87. He is with Rose Hill Builders. He's been great to work with thus far. We are currently working through the insurance inspection process. I did this once before with another company and we didn't get the insurance to cover nearly any of the work. @Ptbirshooter87 came out and inspected the roof. He marked it up so well I thought they were playing a giant game of tetris on my roof! They sent in about 500 pictures to State Farm and now we are getting a new inspector to come out thanks to his diligence. Thus far, the process has been great. Good communication.
I appreciate this!! Anyone needs our help don’t hesitate to reach out [email protected] (405) 227-0266

Latest posts

Top Bottom