Ruger 10/22 thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f284_kevinmichaeldick_OSURuger1022.jpg

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What kind of stock is that?
To be perfectly honest, I don't remember. It was on closeout at Hornet Products. It was this ugly black/purple laminate so I sanded it down and sprayed it with bed liner.

Dude, that was one pimp 10/22!
Thanks. I didn't shoot it nearly as much as I thought I would, though. Its gonna be a suppressed pocket rifle next.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is my 13 year old son's, that he redid himself. The original wood stock was too long, but would be OK in about a year, so he did not want to do anything to it in case he wanted to use it later.

We found a take off for about $30, he measured how much he needed to cut off, made a template, marked it off, and cut it down with a hand coping saw. I took a dremel with a sanding barrel to show him how to smooth it out, and let him finish it.

He then stripped it down to bare wood, primed it, taped it off and shot the base coat. He had to tape it 3 more times to get the camo effect. It is kind of thick, but he loves it. I had a little Simmons 3x9 that he mounted on it. He is looking at upgrades now, (of course), but that is what I got it for him to do.

ai514.photobucket.com_albums_t346_gillman7_KellysRuger001.jpg

Kozmos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my toy. I like the stock look of this one so the barrel and stock are basically as they came. A few extra goodies and a reworked trigger group.
ai227.photobucket.com_albums_dd191_sixshiners_toys_IMG_2288.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom