Ruger 10/22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rumur

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bartlesville Shooting Supply has a couple...$289.95 (+4% if you use plastic) He had 3 today. I have no connection with this person or business, just trying to help some OSA'ers.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last 10/22 of any kind I've seen in the last year was at Badshot's Gunshow in Chickasha. They had the 10/22 take-down for $300.00.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last 10/22 of any kind I've seen in the last year was at Badshot's Gunshow in Chickasha. They had the 10/22 take-down for $300.00.

For a take down, thats good, as they are hard to find, and run about 350+. I bought one from Dicks with the sorry we bent you over on your Troy rifle gift card, and I got it for 199.97, their regular price is 219.99, but they priced matched Academy. This was christmas eve, so just a few weeks ago.

Ijphater

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are some shameless markups going on out there. Dong's was selling a carbine yesterday for 349! There are people on armslist and gunbroker selling for 400-600 for a carbine! I'm really trying to find one for myself, but I'm not going to pay that much over value! Most of us could probably get one pretty soon but I know there are a bunch of people trying to buy them up @ base price and resell for a profit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom