Ruger Fail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Comte DeLoach said:
There isnt enough room for the word "magazine" on the item and it be readable. So they substituted.

But the real question is, does it work?

Answer: Yes it does. It works very well when standing all day loading mags/clips for a women on target event, or at a steel challenge match.
I have three different styles, and each of the manufacturers sell them as "clip loaders".
I bought each of them through Brownells.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are a lot of "clip loaders" out there Advertised in most of the major suppliers, and Brownells as well.
The fascination of clip,vs mags is an OSA thing. Most of the other gun forums don't give it a second thought
Don't bore me with posting the "definition".

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I am new here, but this doesn't bother me in the least. I have used the words "clip" or "magazine" interchangeably for years. Whether its technically correct or not makes no difference, because 99.99% of the people will know what you are talking about because the two are used interchangeable by society as a whole. The point of speaking or writing is to communicate. If the words communicated, then they were successful.

Its like calling Wal-mart brand adhesive bandages "Band-Aids" - yes, we know they aren't really, but what you need is clear to anyone but an extreme moron.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I enjoy ridiculing others for interchanging the words. Call it a quirk, a hobby, a neo-fascist conspiracy amongst members of the genus dickheadimus, it's all good! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom