Ruger GP100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TEXAN_OKIE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i called Julie this morning and ordered 2 she said she would have to check to see what she had left. i might only be able to get 1 but she would let me know.
so put me in for 2

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried to order one today, but I just missed her. She isn't there all day and the other guys in the store don't know what's going on. I hope she has one left for me.

Anyone know when they will be shipped?

B

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All!!

Please check post # 813 for the list of people buying. If you are not on this list, or if the gun you are getting is not what is listed, for example, if the list shows you NB, (no box), and you had to get one with a box, or vice versa, let me know so I can get the right guns shipped to the right FFL.

If you ordered and are not on the list, I need to know what you ordered and if you want to sent to Tulsa or OKC. Please PM me with any changes. We are closing this out tomorrow so that they can be shipped. If you want in on this, please call with payment details before 1:00 PM CST. We have left this open long enough for everyone to get in on it, we need to close it to be fair to those that are waiting.

Also, if you have paid on your gun with Julie, please post PAID in this thread so I can mark you off. :thanku:

Latest posts

Top Bottom