Ruger GP100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
******ATTENTION*******

I sent this out on PM to these people, but in case they are not on the site, and someone that is knows them, please call and have them provide the following info so we can get this order shipped.

Thanks,
Kirk

I need the following info from you so that I can get the right guns shipped to the right people

360 - real name, paid?
shotty - paid?
waffles - real name, paid?
talacker - paid?
blutch - real name

Sorry if you already gave it to me, please resend so we can get this order in.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, just talked to her, she is boxing them up right now.

The only question that came up was for davecaris. She had a different last name than I did, so she is going to call the one that she had down as being paid to confirm. If you would PM me the name you used to pay, I want to make sure that if you paid, it is coming to you.

Thanks to all involved, she did say that she got about 50 in today, some with Hogue grips instead of the factory grips, same price.

Leighton and I were talking earlier, I think we ended up ordering around 80 - 90 guns. Great way to stimulate the economy, better than some that we have seen lately.......

leadfinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, just talked to her, she is boxing them up right now.

The only question that came up was for davecaris. She had a different last name than I did, so she is going to call the one that she had down as being paid to confirm. If you would PM me the name you used to pay, I want to make sure that if you paid, it is coming to you.

Thanks to all involved, she did say that she got about 50 in today, some with Hogue grips instead of the factory grips, same price.

Leighton and I were talking earlier, I think we ended up ordering around 80 - 90 guns. Great way to stimulate the economy, better than some that we have seen lately.......

Yes, not mention the increased ammo sales of 357/38, grips, and those purchases of parts and service for upgrades.

Latest posts

Top Bottom