Ruger GP100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a new rear sight for mine. Is it held on by that little pin? Anything I need to know when I replace it?

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with this also, I think if any more occur they should become separate. I got lucky and happened to check in right when it took off this time.

i think it may help but i am very thankful for the guys who set this up. i wasnt even expecting a buy in the thread i just happend to be interested in the gp100 when i seen the thread. again thanks guys

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i think it may help but i am very thankful for the guys who set this up. i wasnt even expecting a buy in the thread i just happend to be interested in the gp100 when i seen the thread. again thanks guys

Oh yeah, dont get me wrong. I think its great that people are willing to share such great finds. Not trying to downplay that.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish you guys would create new threads for each seperate group buy... Be a little easier to see when a new one is occuring. :(

I agree with Whitey. By the time I saw the second offering I was too late.

Maybe next time.

I agree with this also, I think if any more occur they should become separate. I got lucky and happened to check in right when it took off this time.

Sorry for any confusion guys. I was just in the thread and a bunch more of the guys were commenting on wanting one, so I just tried to organize it in the thread they were all reading and had the most interest.

I'm not Gillman but,
I have not been charged yet, so I bet they will ship Monday.
Ammo? Non of the Walmarts have any around here but Bass Pro had some 38.

I got an email from her this weekend, the OKC group went out to MAS on Friday, and Tulsa is shipping on Monday.

Have a great weekend!

Latest posts

Top Bottom