ruger lcp with crimson laser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AckleyShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an LCP but no laser. The LCP is the easist carry pistol I have ever had. I do feel it is lacking in knockdown power but it is better than not carrying. I liked mine so much I bought one for my wife. I like the fact that I can put it into my pocket if need be, or wear it holstered in my waistband. Very forgiving as far as concealment. I have a Desantis pocket holster to carry it in my pocket.

First two rounds are Self-Defense loads, the rest are round nose heavy's in the magazine.

Talacker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I too have no laser. But it is superb for carrying at all times. You can have it with you always and it is undetectable IWB.

I know the sights aren't much, but in a self defense situation, I'm not likely to utilize the sights or a laser. Plus the fact the laser is 50% of the price of the pistol. Too much in my opinion.

thayton

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have one with the CT laser, at 10- 15 yards thats where the bullet goes, it gets knocked around quite a bit and hasn't moved. It takes a bit of practice to get used to the laser but once you do the speed of an accurate first shot with this small pistol with not very good sights is improved.

Robertson07

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love mine, and my laser is lined up perfectly. It definitely has a LONG trigger pull, but I like that since it has no safeties. It isn't very fun to shoot at the range, but that is what my other gun is for. I love how easily it conceals, and I think it has plenty of knockdown power.

Milezc9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love mine, and my laser is lined up perfectly. It definitely has a LONG trigger pull, but I like that since it has no safeties. It isn't very fun to shoot at the range, but that is what my other gun is for. I love how easily it conceals, and I think it has plenty of knockdown power.

I completely agree. I have the laser and I love it. I hated just the plain sights. But its really not a range gun anyways. I take it every now and then to make sure it still works well but other than that its just a CCW. I would get the laser.

Robertson07

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I completely agree. I have the laser and I love it. I hated just the plain sights. But its really not a range gun anyways. I take it every now and then to make sure it still works well but other than that its just a CCW. I would get the laser.

Yes, the laser is a must. It makes it much easier to shoot quickly and accurately.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting the laser for mine. Right now I just put a drop of my daughters orange nail polish on the front and it works great

Latest posts

Top Bottom