Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sent this to my wife, and she told me it was “sweet” when she read the first ones but gave me a dirty look on the last one. Like I might actually come home with a rehomed dog or a litter of kittens to bottle feed. :anyone:
IMG_2656.jpeg

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sent this to my wife, and she told me it was “sweet” when she read the first ones but gave me a dirty look on the last one. Like I might actually come home with a rehomed dog or a litter of kittens to bottle feed. :anyone:
View attachment 481988
I wonder how many times ThatGurl has used this on Grumpy?? Was he really Grumpy before she used this on him?🤣🤣🤣

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how many times ThatGurl has used this on Grumpy?? Was he really Grumpy before she used this on him?🤣🤣🤣

Maybe a couple of times ... 😉🤣🤣 I've found the "well YOU got a new gun" ploy works REALLY WELL ... 😇 I've done that one more than a few times. 😇🤣🤣🤣

And yes, he has been grumpy WAY before I met him. I suspect he popped out of the womb and started bitching ... Lol

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe a couple of times ... 😉🤣🤣 I've found the "well YOU got a new gun" ploy works REALLY WELL ... 😇 I've done that one more than a few times. 😇🤣🤣🤣

And yes, he has been grumpy WAY before I met him. I suspect he popped out of the womb and started bitching ... Lol
I can sympathize with him, and just so you know, my grandpa name is Grumps.:thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom