Ruger P90 OHP Commemorative help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03on22s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up an OHP P90DC commemorative pistol today at the local pawnshop. On the right side it's stamped with the OHP symbol with 1 of 330 on the side. I'm trying to find out what the actual sequence of the pistol is. I didn't know if it's #1 of 330 or just 1 Of 330. I think it's the latter is why i'm trying to find out the info.

Thanks in advance.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I dont know if the info I am going to give you will help, but here goes. If I remember correctly these pistols where a special order from OHP and were to benefit a fallen trooper. I had the chance to order one and didnt. To the best of my knowledge they were never an issue weapon and I think you are correct that the lettering is 1 of not #1 serial number. I hope this helps and that I have supplied you with the correct info. Jim

03on22s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what I was looking for. Thanks. I figured it was 1 Of since it didn't have a # stamped in there too. My step dad is a retired trooper and I have many OHP Commemoratives that he has handed down. The pawn shop said it was an old retired trooper that had sold it to them. I had to get it, I figured he would feel better that a troopers kid had it and that it has some sentimental value to than it be sitting at a pawn shop.

CWS83

New to the site!
Reaction score
I picked up an OHP P90DC commemorative pistol today at the local pawnshop. On the right side it's stamped with the OHP symbol with 1 of 330 on the side. I'm trying to find out what the actual sequence of the pistol is. I didn't know if it's #1 of 330 or just 1 Of 330. I think it's the latter is why i'm trying to find out the info.

Thanks in advance.

I have one of these thats NIB does anyone know what they are worth??

Latest posts

Top Bottom