Rusty @ the 3-gun match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man it would be nice to be able to shoot this match with you Rusty. Maybe one of these days I'll quit my job too and have time to do such things. Can you recommend any good tattoo artists in town? :mean:

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man it would be nice to be able to shoot this match with you Rusty. Maybe one of these days I'll quit my job too and have time to do such things. Can you recommend any good tattoo artists in town? :mean:

Dare to dream Dustin... lol... competitive shooting has been as much fun as I've ever had with firearms and I've been fortunate to meet tons of outstanding and very knowledgeable people in the process. The secret is that I get weapons and ammo with every dime bag / 12 pack / tattoo combo!!!! Stay in school kids... lol...

seanmccanne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rusty, its great to have you out for the matches. Keep coming down, and mayb e you can stay long enough for a cold, tasty, adult beverage and a cigar. :drink:

By the way, who was that stunning readhead ROing you in that picture?

:D

Sean

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Back from the depths of OSA! Rusty pics!!!!!!!
Got a few pics of Rusty (he made me call him "3-gun Rusty" all day today...) doing his thing at the 3-gun match. It was A LOT of fun!! :thumb:

i93.photobucket.com_albums_l69_armorgod_Rusty_3_gun.jpg

i93.photobucket.com_albums_l69_armorgod_Rusty_3_gun_2.jpg

i93.photobucket.com_albums_l69_armorgod_Rusty_3_gun_1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom