S&W 617 Grip question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry I'm late. Here's mine. Different at the top and bottom. Yours is not a 617 grip. I'd lean toward Luke's thought.

upload_2019-10-12_19-54-29.png

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ronny would sell me his grip but, I had to buy the firearm also. I didn't need another excellent shooting 617 -- So I went back and called Smith and Wesson customer service. The young lady I talked to, said I could buy a grip and it was made by Hogue -- I think I have that. I Thanked her for her time and moved on.
I Emailed Smith and Wesson that day -- told them what I wanted -- 2 days later I get a return Email with with a part number I needed. I called customer service again armed with the part number.
Fast forward today -- I get a box from America Outdoor Brand Sales; Columbia, MO -- It contained the grip I needed -- fits perfectly.
I tried ordering these grips a few years ago, but they were not available. Just had to be patient.
The 2 piece part number is: 413860000 -- I like these grips -- Maybe for my 686 (it has a square butt)
Thanks again to Smith and Wesson customer service and OSA for all the help !!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom