S&W lovers, step in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very cool. I would have thought it would go for more though. If I win the lottery I would have got it and threaded it and slapped a can on it!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Sad yes, but I think if I inherited a collection with a bunch of high end (or high valued) guns, that hadn't been shot, I'd probably sell off most of them too. The ones I'd keep would be the .22 that he always took plinking, his favorite shotgun, or the .38 that he had for 50 years, the 1911 that his granddad gave him that he had carried in WWII, those kind of guns, the ones that you had the most memories with. Not the fancy collector pieces that never got touched.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very cool. I would have thought it would go for more though. If I win the lottery I would have got it and threaded it and slapped a can on it!

Yeah, I'd shoot the hell out of it.

I shoot all the guns I've inherited (the ones that are safe to shoot, anyways). It's what they're for!!

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that is one sweet rifle. I doubt I could find any desire to own one just yet. Cost factor aside. I just don't care for guns I can't or don't want to shoot.

I'm sure I'll get to the point in my life where I'll buy some collector guns, but I'm not there yet.

TonyT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot every gun I own. I made the msitake many years ago purchasing a Whitney-Phoenix single shot rifle in 44 RF. Lovely gun and thought of having it rebored to 45 Colt and converted to CF. Finally sold it and have never agin purchased a gun I cannot shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom