S&W M&P C.O.R.E 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moore Guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. It's here on OSA & Boomer Shooter as well.
I was talked into buying a 2013 RZR 4 900 EPS LE by my wife (it wasn't hard to do). And I need some more cash to put into that toy... ;) gotta have the custom roll cage and more sets of tires!
I also have a Rem700 AAC-SD and other stuff up on the classifieds.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought the 4.25" 9mm C.O.R.E. yesterday. I topped it off with a Burris FastFire 2. The FastFire is not one of the 6 listed by smith on the sight, but if you use the #5 mounting plate it goes on perfect. It is a tad higher than the Trijicon so the co-witness is not as perfect as some of the others, but it still is there if needed. All in all I am pretty happy with it. I can't wait to get to the range this weekend and sight it in.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got it from Sports World. I went in specifically for the 4-1/4" 9mm, and all they had was the 5" 9mm, 4-1/4" 40 and 5" 40. I decided to go with the 40 4-1/4" so he went to get the box and happened to find the 4-1/4" 9mm so I got what I went for. As of yesterday they had plenty of 5" 9mm, and 40, and a few 4-1/4" 40. They also had 9mm and 40 cal shields in stock, in fact, they had more guns in there than I have seen anywhere in a long time. I guess everything is starting to calm down a bit more. They also have the Trijicon RMR sights for these in stock. I got the last FastFire 2 because my budget does not allow for an RMR at this time. The gun itself comes with a coupon for 20% off a jpoint, and I believe 30% off a C-More STS. I am debating on returning the Burris and ordering a jpoint, with the 20% off + shipping it is still about $5 cheaper than the FastFire. The only up side is the jpoint sits lower and will allow co-witness a little better.