Safe Queen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Ocholik

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
very sensitive trigger
Screenshot_20220930-211203~2.png

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alrighty……I guess I’m the only idiot here so please help me understand what I’m looking at and why it’s a safe queen. Looks like a fine pistol crying to be used. 😂😂
My budget doesn’t allow for anything I’d consider an investment rather than a shooter but then I’d shoot a $150,000 Holland & Holland Royal Deluxe double rifle if I owned one.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alrighty……I guess I’m the only idiot here so please help me understand what I’m looking at and why it’s a safe queen. Looks like a fine pistol crying to be used. 😂😂
My budget doesn’t allow for anything I’d consider an investment rather than a shooter but then I’d shoot a $150,000 Holland & Holland Royal Deluxe double rifle if I owned one.
Well.... if I had to guess, I'd say you're supposed to ask him if it's for sale, and how much he would take, so there's a chance he might sell it without meeting the minimum requirements to post in the classifieds.

But that's not really the question I wanted to answer for you... No. You are most definitely NOT the only idiot here. :rollingla

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well.... if I had to guess, I'd say you're supposed to ask him if it's for sale, and how much he would take, so there's a chance he might sell it without meeting the minimum requirements to post in the classifieds.
Noooooo, you mean someone would lie and try to manipulate the system? Say it isn’t so. 😂😂

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am trying to meet the minimum posting so I can get my 3 posts in the classified section. Not manipulating the system.

That's very easy to do. There are plenty of threads in the various forums. Surely something is worth a comment or conversation.

Even easier, pay the $10 (or whatever it is) fee to become a supporter. It's not a lot for what you get here, including unlimited classifieds. You'll quickly make that back on your first sale.

James Ocholik

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
$19.95 for a per year for a supporter. How safe is it to put your credit card info out there?? Next thing you know the site was hacked and your bank account was emptied.. does it really cost $19.95 per supporter per year to keep the site up. How many supporters are there? Where does the funds go?? Anyone see the financial break down??
Just asking the questions....