Safe Queen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$19.95 for a per year for a supporter. How safe is it to put your credit card info out there?? Next thing you know the site was hacked and your bank account was emptied.. does it really cost $19.95 per supporter per year to keep the site up. How many supporters are there? Where does the funds go?? Anyone see the financial break down??
Just asking the questions....
Soooo, you tried to manipulate the system.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$19.95 for a per year for a supporter. How safe is it to put your credit card info out there?? Next thing you know the site was hacked and your bank account was emptied.. does it really cost $19.95 per supporter per year to keep the site up. How many supporters are there? Where does the funds go?? Anyone see the financial break down??
It's as safe as putting your credit card out anywhere. The beauty of a credit card is it's pretty much impossible for anyone to empty your bank account just with credit card info.

I didn't ask for a financial break down, I just liked the forum and wanted the operators to keep it going. I was never here to post classifieds though.

It's totally up to you. You can post classifieds without being a supporter, there are fewer restrictions if you are a supporter, but you can do it either way you want. My comment though, if I can explain, was you just posted a picture of a gun, and the only two things you said about it could both be viewed as selling points ("Safe Queen" and "Sensitive trigger").... and you only had three posts up to that point. So it just kind of looked like a way suggest "I might sell this if you ask" without posting it in classifieds.

You'll meet the minimum criteria very soon. GLWS

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now you're starting to sound like someone from California-NTM (Northern Territory of Mexico) 😂

Don't think I've ever heard of anyone ever getting screwed over supporting OSA, or by supporting OSA. Good people here!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

OK. So it's $20. It's only $25 for two years. I get $25 worth of enjoyment out of the site every month. Not to mention a little knowledge here and there, I buy and sell stuff, meet great people, read interesting things, etc...

Like I said...you'll more than get that back.

And running a site like this isn't free. There are all sorts of expenses.

Especially paying the moderator's salaries... They make a ton babysitting all of us. Just ask them... 😝

James Ocholik

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's as safe as putting your credit card out anywhere. The beauty of a credit card is it's pretty much impossible for anyone to empty your bank account just with credit card info.

I didn't ask for a financial break down, I just liked the forum and wanted the operators to keep it going. I was never here to post classifieds though.

It's totally up to you. You can post classifieds without being a supporter, there are fewer restrictions if you are a supporter, but you can do it either way you want. My comment though, if I can explain, was you just posted a picture of a gun, and the only two things you said about it could both be viewed as selling points ("Safe Queen" and "Sensitive trigger").... and you only had three posts up to that point. So it just kind of looked like a way suggest "I might sell this if you ask" without posting it in classifieds.

You'll meet the minimum criteria very soon. GLWS
Oh the Beretta is not for sale....

James Ocholik

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry for being so negative.. had to put down 2 dogs this year... Sons wife made them move to Canada, where she is from. Haven't seen grandkids in awhile. Feels like I have no purpose in life anymore. Just wanted to empty my safe a little and take the wife away somewhere for Christmas ....Very depressed....

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry for being so negative.. had to put down 2 dogs this year... Sons wife made them move to Canada, where she is from. Haven't seen grandkids in awhile. Feels like I have no purpose in life anymore. Just wanted to empty my safe a little and take the wife away somewhere for Christmas ....Very depressed....
Sorry to hear all of that. Hope you get some good news soon.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jump in and join the conversations but grow some thick skin. Go to a couple of EnS. You'll make new friends and get out of the house.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It sucks losing a dog. I lost my little girl in Feb...she was only 3 years old. No idea what was wrong with her. For me, it's like losing a kid. You'll find a lot of guys and gals here are real dog lovers, myself included.

Go to the "Doggie" thread and find a little puppy love to ease your spirit. You can't come away from there without smiling, though there are some sad posts about others losing their pups. You're not alone in that respect.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/lets-see-them-doggies.317198/page-28