Safe Queen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkojnik

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

IMO, The official future ex-wife thread and all the following comments are worth the membership fee😀

Had to put my pup down a few months ago, sad thing to do indeed. I even got a great new puppy off this site.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
$19.95 for a per year for a supporter. How safe is it to put your credit card info out there?? Next thing you know the site was hacked and your bank account was emptied.. does it really cost $19.95 per supporter per year to keep the site up. How many supporters are there? Where does the funds go?? Anyone see the financial break down??
Just asking the questions....
I pay for the 2 yr scrip, and I'd pay for a lifetime membership like on TGT if OSA had it.
Hasn't been hacked yet, it's a legit organization with secure capability. As far as where the $$ goes, probably to the mother company that owns the format. I bet if you ask admin, they could provide you answers but also, if you have a little skin in the game, people will be more apt to interact with you on your selling.

And that's a nice pistol...you should write something about it.

Last edited:

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$20/yr is cheap. There are other forums that charge more and you may have a couple Okies to deal with but not many. Shipping one firearm is more then $20 plus you actually get to meet the person on the other end.
To me even if I didn’t sell I would still donate(haven’t been able to move things much this year, no griping here)been on here 15yrs and would like it to last another 500. Things have changed over the years but it’s still a pretty good community, lots of good deals and people.

Oh and welcome!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's as safe as putting your credit card out anywhere. The beauty of a credit card is it's pretty much impossible for anyone to empty your bank account just with credit card info.

I didn't ask for a financial break down, I just liked the forum and wanted the operators to keep it going. I was never here to post classifieds though.

It's totally up to you. You can post classifieds without being a supporter, there are fewer restrictions if you are a supporter, but you can do it either way you want. My comment though, if I can explain, was you just posted a picture of a gun, and the only two things you said about it could both be viewed as selling points ("Safe Queen" and "Sensitive trigger").... and you only had three posts up to that point. So it just kind of looked like a way suggest "I might sell this if you ask" without posting it in classifieds.

You'll meet the minimum criteria very soon. GLWS

Just for insight as to the owner's integrity. The reason we no longer have Tapatalk is due to concerns about it's lack of information privacy.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry for being so negative.
No apology necessary and I didn’t think you were being negative at all. I do think you were being really cryptic with posting a picture and two words “safe queen”. Had us all scratching our heads thinking “AND???????” Also sorry to hear your going through a rough season, never easy.

Last edited:

BrettJ

Ain’t got no gas in it..
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry for being so negative.. had to put down 2 dogs this year... Sons wife made them move to Canada, where she is from. Haven't seen grandkids in awhile. Feels like I have no purpose in life anymore. Just wanted to empty my safe a little and take the wife away somewhere for Christmas ....Very depressed....
Sorry you’re goin through it man…sayin goodbye to our four legged buddies is a real kick in the gut.