Say Goodby To Your Guns Real Soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
its very unpopular to talk about, but if you look at the demographics of crime in this country and then look at who is supporting which party it almost seems like one party is trying to disarm one segment of the country to be prayed on by another who are commiting the crimes.

This is an inconvienient truth, but it really seems that way sometimes.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its very unpopular to talk about, but if you look at the demographics of crime in this country and then look at who is supporting which party it almost seems like one party is trying to disarm one segment of the country to be prayed on by another who are commiting the crimes.

This is an inconvienient truth, but it really seems that way sometimes.

??????
Not sure I understand what you're driving at but if my vague perception is anywhere in the vicinity it doesn't make much sense considering the fact that disarming isn't on the table.

And what's demographics got to do with any of it?

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
??????
Not sure I understand what you're driving at but if my vague perception is anywhere in the vicinity it doesn't make much sense considering the fact that disarming isn't on the table.

And what's demographics got to do with any of it?

seems the smaller and smaller the white vote gets sadly the more people like Obama, Reid, and Pelosi will be in power and they don't think we need gun rights.

Confiscations is not on the table yet, but I am sure it would be eventutally if and when he can get away with it.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
seems the smaller and smaller the white vote gets sadly the more people like Obama, Reid, and Pelosi will be in power and they don't think we need gun rights.

Confiscations is not on the table yet, but I am sure it would be eventutally if and when he can get away with it.

Did you really just make the "white vote" argument?

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

So Obama got elected because less white people voted?
Don't whites make up around 70-75% of all voters? And Obama is losing support from that demographic.
Coming from someone with conservative views - IMHO...Obama didn't win the last 2 elections due to the race of voters. He won because the GOP couldn't/wouldn't put together a quality ticket.
I can see many things coming out of these debates over gun control...and not many of them sit well with me. I just don't see how confiscation ever makes it into play.

Maffarazo

Marksman
Reaction score

Cmon man, doesn't have to be the "white vote".

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Did you really just make the "white vote" argument?

Look I know this is not popular to talk about but look at who is voting for the people who want to take our guns. Then look at who is voting for the people who generally want to keep them. I am sorry if it is not politically correct.

There are patriots of every group, but its funny to me the same people who support affirmative action often are the ones who want to restrict guns. A majority of the time those who have supported amnesty for illegals ( I know about reagan in 86) want to take our guns. the samecould be said about gay marriage.

Ask anyone over 60 years old about how it was when they were growing up as far as kids respecting teachers and kids not bringing dope and weapons to school and then look at how things are now. Then look at demographic trends.

Latest posts

Top Bottom