$100 oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are getting close! Analyst are saying $150 is a possibility.

IMG_7851.jpeg

And Buydene is saying he needs to refill the strategic oil reserves. That he drained by the way to the lowest level in history. Sounds like a lot of investors I know. Sell low buy high.

IMG_7848.png

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
will he refill the S.O.R. with american or foreign oil? or will he even attempt to refill it? my guess is he will continue to defecate on american petroleum and buy foreign wind solar and Nuke. watch the belt and road initiative closely. they have already stated that there is no way for the dollar to exist in this initiative.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
will he refill the S.O.R. with american or foreign oil? or will he even attempt to refill it? my guess is he will continue to defecate on american petroleum and buy foreign wind solar and Nuke. watch the belt and road initiative closely. they have already stated that there is no way for the dollar to exist in this initiative.
The SOR has been filled with foreign oil since probably the '60's because that's when it started to become cheaper to import oil from OPEC than to produce our own, even with the cost of overseas shipping added in. Comparatively speaking, we explore and have found a lot but actually produce little (thanks environmentalists).
I don't know if the SOR has ever actually been topped-off, but it certainly won't be at today's prices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom