"Functional" Doctor ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can tell you from experience, whether it is the cause or opportunistic, EBV seems to be involved in 99% of these types of situations (obviously not the tree damage but trauma can affect immunity). Fixing diet and all that is great, but they will put you through years of time and money with all the tests and various "functional" methods, but if you can just knock down the virus that is making you sick, you will feel much better. I've tried about everything and I am speaking from experience...YMMV. Good luck.

Yep. I'm SO done with doctors in general. If I had a nickel for every dollar I've spent I'd still be a wealthy woman. I got some ideas from this fella. Now I'm doing my own research just in case he's as full of **** as all the other "medical professionals" I've seen in the last few years.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. I'm SO done with doctors in general. If I had a nickel for every dollar I've spent I'd still be a wealthy woman. I got some ideas from this fella. Now I'm doing my own research just in case he's as full of **** as all the other "medical professionals" I've seen in the last few years.
Okay, well you really should look at those two main things I told you about...it takes time, but monolaurin can reduce the viral load significantly...same for hep-c, etc. And AHCC can purge HPV completely (I don't have it but just using as an example for your research). Do your research of course.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, well you really should look at those two main things I told you about...it takes time, but monolaurin can reduce the viral load significantly...same for hep-c, etc. And AHCC can purge HPV completely (I don't have it but just using as an example for your research). Do your research of course.

I am. And I appreciate your input. Whether I go back to this guy remains to be seen but one thing is for sure -- until I'm caught up on my reading and research with regard to the issues he's brought up I will be staying in and studying. It's a lot to take in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom