"Functional" Doctor ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look into a guy named Dr Richard Schulze.

I cant say he can help you, it will be a direction opposite of the pharmaceuticals.

I have a book my Mom had bought, a guy named Sam Biser wrote helped by Schulze called curing with cayenne.

I think there is a video too. Might be the same as this youtube ⬇️

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. My zinc levels are normal but honestly I don't see how. I'm trying to finish reading Hashimoto's Protocol now but had to take a break.

I am supposed to go have some x-rays done (though I don't see it changing my position on chiropractic adjustments at this time) and then schedule an appointment to go back and go over the results from that and some other blood tests I don't know the results of yet.

This book is pretty compelling. I don't see any harm in trying her protocol out for 90 days. And if it helps ... Well then that will be the FIRST time in 30 years a doctor has actually done me some good. Well, besides my Pain Management guy. If it wasn't for him I'm not exaggerating when I say I wouldn't be here right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom