SBR approval times

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got a e-file 1 one back today. 29 days from the time I hit the submit button and mailed the print cards.
@Okieyote ,did you file your sbr yourself or did you have someone like Silencer Shop do it for you? I noticed that Silencer Shop has a thing where they will do the form 1 for you for $50. Not a horrible price, but if I can do it myself without having to fork out the extra cash is be all for that. 😊

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@Okieyote ,did you file your sbr yourself or did you have someone like Silencer Shop do it for you? I noticed that Silencer Shop has a thing where they will do the form 1 for you for $50. Not a horrible price, but if I can do it myself without having to fork out the extra cash is be all for that. 😊
I know someone that did a few form 1, it is pretty easy.

Okieyote

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

E-filed it myself and mailed the finger prints in. This was was 29 days and I did one awhile
back that only took 22 days

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
E-filed it myself and mailed the finger prints in. This was was 29 days and I did one awhile
back that only took 22 days
I'm going to have to start checking into what all I have to do to submit one. Now that I have my suppressor, I'm wanting to SBR my .300 BO so I don't have a 42 foot long rifle. 😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom