Scheels open

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I walked about two hours browsing, price checking. Still didn’t see it all, just got tired of the crowd, stopping and starting, dodging, bobbing and weaving, young guys plodding along texting, eyes glued to their smart phones. The amount of stock on shelves, behind glass display cases was overwhelming. The top floor was the good stuff, knives, sharpening systems, PMag products, cases, hard gun cases, soft, IFAK trauma kits from small $170. to progressively larger kits for much more money. Best gun cleaning equipment aisle I’ve ever seen. When I rounded that corner and saw the rows of lubes, solvents, patch loops, bore jags, bore rods I laughed a little and almost shed a tear? Don’t know why it affected me that way. Just everything I ever needed, wanted,,, 30-40 years ago. A gun room with separate glass display cabinets for particular brands of rifles, revolvers, shotguns. Custom bolt actions I’m not familiar with, Christensen Arms? Some priced $4700.+- Couldn’t hardly see half of them for the crowd. I’ll go back for a visit sometime in the future. My thought that the crowd may be thinned out by 1100 hours on grand opening day was mistaken.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not much of one when it comes to crowds. I'll go, but after the newness and the rush dies down.
I’ll go you one better because I’m not much of one for malls so if I’m there, the deals must be eye-popping. Might consider going after Christmas as I studiously avoid that area during the holiday season.

Bad Hombre

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have had them down here for a long time. I never have bought anything in there because I can find the same stuff cheaper at other places. Nothing special about them as far as I'm concerned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom