Scheels open

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have had them down here for a long time. I never have bought anything in there because I can find the same stuff cheaper at other places. Nothing special about them as far as I'm concerned.
I won’t disagree, but The Colony store had certain primers and powder IN STOCK when NO ONE on the internet did. I’ve said it many times before, but it bears repeating. In stock trumps price when you need something.

SPOONBILL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look for me in there Monday morning after the working class is back to their daily grind. I don’t need anything just want to look around. I bought lots of reloading components during the Trump administration when things were cheap and plentiful.
Me too but I shoot alot and so does my wife. But guess who buys and loads everything lol

SPOONBILL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am happy to pay a bit more to top off my supplies before November 5th. If I average things with the prices I paid during the Trump years, it is still a good hedge.
I give a second thumbs up to that. And this isnt just any other reloading department. They have more in tooling for reloading than all the other stores around here combined. Name brands that you wont see in the other stores around here either. Some very nice clothes as well. Definitely going back

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am happy to pay a bit more to top off my supplies before November 5th. If I average things with the prices I paid during the Trump years, it is still a good hedge.
Thanks for the reminder. I’d been thinking the same about topping off before the election but kind of got side tracked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom