Seattle Refugee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

Moved to Edmond about a year ago after experiencing the collapse of a major American city in real time, it was no longer a safe place to raise a family. I'm an avid gardener and beekeeper and really digging Peppers Corner. Firearms wise I'm mainly into modern sporting rifles and polymer handguns with a soft spot for milsurp. I for see spending slot of time in Stupid stuff.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome from Lake Lawtonka and the great conservative state of Oklahoma. Washington State is a beautiful place, spent 7 years in the Burlington/Mount Vernon area from late 90’s to early 2000’s. It was already going the wrong way back then.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

Moved to Edmond about a year ago after experiencing the collapse of a major American city in real time, it was no longer a safe place to raise a family. I'm an avid gardener and beekeeper and really digging Peppers Corner. Firearms wise I'm mainly into modern sporting rifles and polymer handguns with a soft spot for milsurp. I for see spending slot of time in Stupid stuff.

What are some of your favorite restaurants so far? I ask because you are probably used to different dining options up in the PNW.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA! Spent some time there back in the day. I could see Mt Ranier from the top bunk on the second floor of the barracks.
Wife and I have been back to Seattle and Vancouver on vacation a couple of times, never go into the inner city of Seattle, just the outskirts and mountains surrounding both of those cities.

Latest posts

Top Bottom