Secret Santa 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Secret Santa!! This is the coolest thing I've ever gotten in this type game!

IMG_1874.JPG

IMG_1875.JPG

Best ever! Shoot, now I don't even need to carry no steeenk'n pistola!!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those are awesome. No more losing those little springs and screws.

Not so fast! I have one of those magnetic trays, and you still have to get the little springs and screws you've just removed from the gun and move them to the tray. And in that brief period of time, and within that limited amount of space, mysterious forces are at work. Forces that modern science cannot yet answer. Somehow, even in that reduced time/space arena, those tiny parts can still just...disappear. Yes; launched suddenly across the room; or dropped from the work area while your oily hands endeavor to put them in the tray; never to be found again.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not so fast! I have one of those magnetic trays, and you still have to get the little springs and screws you've just removed from the gun and move them to the tray. And in that brief period of time, and within that limited amount of space, mysterious forces are at work. Forces that modern science cannot yet answer. Somehow, even in that reduced time/space arena, those tiny parts can still just...disappear. Yes; launched suddenly across the room; or dropped from the work area while your oily hands endeavor to put them in the tray; never to be found again.
LOL!! That is true.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yeah, when (if) I clean all the stuff out from under my reloading bench, I know there is some hidden treasure under there! I remember it hiding!

Latest posts

Top Bottom