Secret Santa 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I screwed up. This is my first ever Secret Santa. I didn't know you were supposed to remain anonymous even after the gift has been given. I left a note in my gift when it was sent with my OSA username, wishing them well. I guess it really doesn't matter after the fact, but I wish I would have known beforehand. I know the gift arrived today to their home, so we'll see what happens when they post on here.

I don't think it's a big deal. There's always a few that get figured out anyway.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah with space aliens comin and all.

Sent mine out today.

I think a little clue in the box would be a good thing to try to find out who your santa was. Doing a little sleuthing might be fun.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I screwed up. This is my first ever Secret Santa. I didn't know you were supposed to remain anonymous even after the gift has been given. I left a note in my gift when it was sent with my OSA username, wishing them well. I guess it really doesn't matter after the fact, but I wish I would have known beforehand. I know the gift arrived today to their home, so we'll see what happens when they post on here.
That's OK. If I get it I'll forget you gave it to me anyway. LOL.

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you Santa!!!! Already know where they will hang!

20201209_225211.jpg

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Ain't no big thang to my way of thinkin'!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom